Friday, February 19, 2010

What's in my Hair Care Arsenal

My hair care products that I'm loving right now from left to right: Moroccan oil, TiGi rockaholic shine serum, Phyto 9, Tresseme heat protectant spray, Aura Rosemary Mint conditioner, Aura Cherry bark and Almond conditioner, and Redken Anti-snap.

Aside from the fact that I've been tying to cut back on using heat products on my hair, I've also have been trying to keep from using too many products as well. I have been alternating using the Moroccan oil or the phyto 9 in conjunction with the Redken Anti-snap after showers. These products don't weigh my hair down, but totally amp up the shine and moisture. (Though in excess I'd imagine it would make my hair oily.)

The latest products I got are the Aura products. They can be found at Sally's beauty supply. They are both around $6.00. For the price I am quite impressed! They give my hair softness and moisture without weighing down my medium hair. They both also smell nice as well, though the Cherry bark one kinda smells like the bathroom soap you find at public bathrooms to me, but I'll live.

The TIGI shine serum is quite nice. A little pricy, but nice. It contains lots of good for your hair oils and it smells soooo good! It reminds me of Philosophy falling in love..a sweet kinda cotton candy kinda smell. Smell aside, it gives nice shine without weighing down my hair. I only use this rarely and only on my ends..

Onto the last product in my arsenal, Tresseme heat protectant. It smells nice and has slight hold, and as far as I know it does seem to keep my hair from getting damanged from blow drying. My only gripe is the packaging. It's really difficult to spritz on myself. The handle is at a strange angle or something and trying to spritz it is not easy. I'd think it'd be easier to use on someone else vs. yourself. But it's cheap yet effective so I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Tresseme Spray too. Love it, but also hate the bottle!

    ReplyDelete