Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday Photos

So it's Sunday and I'm bored. No working out since it's my day off. WHEW! Hubby is still sleeping and I have nothing to do except do some internet shopping. Whoops. BUT it wasn't makeup so I'm good....or so I tell myself. I ordered some perfume samples from the coconut hut. (I am in no way affiliated.) I can't wait till they arrive! I got the scent samples in Serendipitious type, Vanile coco type, and Almond something or the other (LUSH knock off).

Anyhow on to the fun stuff. I did some looks with my new Bobbi Brown goodies and some bonus pics of my babies.

I used:
Eyes: MAC rice paper as a wash
BB Brown stone e/s
BB sepia gel liner
Cheeks: BB Cabo coral
BB nectar shimmer brick
Lips: BB salmon lipstick
BB Golden nectar lip gloss

A picture with my reluctant photo buddy. My gorgeous fuzzy Gwennie girl.














And then there's my boy Cruise. Don't let his good looks fool you. He is still very naughty at times, but he's such a laugh riot. He's very comical and goofy. Gwen on the other hand is so serious and definitely very loving.






















Look how angelic he is when he's asleep...little do you know what havoc he likes to create while awake! :P

1 comment: