Friday, February 26, 2010

UPDATE: Use it up Challange

Soooooo very EXCITED!!! I finally finished something!!!

So quick tip for those of you don't know the little trick on getting the most mileage out of your gloss ----> remove that plastic stopper on the inside of your gloss. I should have taken pictures, but I was lazy and didn't. I'm sure there are tons of youtube tutorials on this if you are still confused. I find the best way is to use a clean staple remove. Just jab one of the prongs into the soft plastic part and keep wiggling it in a back and forth upward motion. You may need to re-jab into the plastic a few times at different parts. Eventually the little stopper part that "squeegees" excess gloss off the wand pops out and you can get the last bits of your gloss :D

To be honest, I'm sure I could have gotten that tube spotless but I am too lazy and I'm sick of seeing it. LoL

But for those industrious few who want to know, you can either use a lip brush to get the last bits. You can also dunk the gloss in hot water so the gloss "melts" and all goes to the bottom of the tube so you can get it with your lip brush. (Standing the gloss upright for a long period of time works as well, but may take longer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment