Friday, February 19, 2010

Polish haul

This is my first nail polish haul in a looooong time. I was in the mood for some purples as I have no purples in my stash. I ended up getting: Essie pop art, OPI pearl of wisdom, OPI lucky lucky lavender, OPI grape fit, OPI Short story, OPI ate berries in the canaries, CHG ruby pumps and CHG Dorothy who. (Pictured from left to right)
I also got CHG refresh-mint, CHG four leaf clover, OPI Do you lilac it? which are not picutred. I couldn't seem to find them and was too lazy to go digging. :P

Last night I did my nails with OPI Do you Lilac it? This is 2 coats. It applied well and with good coverage and it's quite nice. The color is definitely not what I'm used to, but it's really growing on me. It's such a happy color. Very Easter egg-y.

Now onto a more pressing question....what to try next. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment