Saturday, February 20, 2010

Products I'm Loving Right Now

I am happy to say that I am for once happy with what I have and am not looking for the next thing. With that said, I dug through my stash and re-discovered somethings and re-kindled my love for them.

Items are:
* Korres Wild Rose Powder-Great for the days I am lazy and don't feel like using foundation. Gives me just enough coverage to even out my skintone, yet still look natural and fresh.

* Benefit Creaseless Cream in Birthday Suit-Originally I wasn't too keen on this because it was too silvery/cool toned. I gave it another go today and it was a different color on me! Isn't that strange? It was a gorgeous skin toned shimmer on me...absolute *love*.

* MAC Sunny By Nature MSF-I got this and forgot about it a week later. I re-discovered it because I am wanting warm weather and what better way to pretend by using some bronzer! I don't know why I forgot about this, such a gorgeous bronzer!

* MAC Perfect Topping MSF-This is my favorite highlight powder at the moment. I have been using this daily. It's not overly crazy shimmery and it gives me the most gorgeous natural glow. Perfection!

* NARS Taj Mahal- A recent purchase that I'm totally in love with! It definitely is not for the feint of heart as it is incredibly pigmented. It is a scary pumpkin orange in the pan and I need to dab it on my hand first prior to applying or else I end up looking scary.

* Illamasqua Cake Liner in Mislead- (not pictured) This is my first cake liner. I really love using this almost as much as my BB gel liners. It is so easy to use and creates a smooth flawless line.

* NARS Calliope- As you guys may remember, this is one of the items I'm trying to use up. In many ways, I really don't want to use this up because it's such a lovely fantastic everyday polished lip color.

*MAC She loves Candy lip gloss- This poor gloss is nearing the end. I am so sorry to see this go because this is a gorgeous go to gloss for me.


And the products applied.....voila! My perfect gorgeous, glow-y, natural look.

3 comments: