Friday, February 19, 2010

My Perfume Collection

This is my modest perfume collection in it's sad disorganized closet shelf.
My absolute favorite perfume is Philosophy Amazing Grace, I always come back to this perfume. I have a big bottle, a little purse spray, and a roll on version of this. Can you tell I love this??

My next go to is Burberry Summer. It's a nice clean fresh scent. I usually end up rotating this with the Philosophy one.

Also hiding somewhere in the picture is: Guerlain love is all, Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb deluxe mini, Vera Wang Vera Wang and Fresh Pink Jasmine.

Then there's my latest addition, Etoile de Rem by Reminiscent Paris.
I got this scent un-sniffed off Beautyhabit, my latest favorite haunt. (I am in no way affiliated, I bought everything shown here with my own money...etc.) Initially I didn't like it at all. Something about it was strange. It was definitely way out of my comfort zone. However, as the day wore on, the more and more I grew to love it! Then the next day I gave myself a spritz in the morning and I really loved it! It definitely is a keeper and I am glad I gave it a few more tries before tossing in the towel.

It is described as a solar floral fragrance with notes of citrus, bergamot, marine accord, jasmine, ylang ylang, orange blossom, coconut, vanilla, coumarin and musk. To be honest I don't smell the coconut that much. It's really hard for me to describe perfumes, but I'll try my best. I definitely smell the marine notes and soft florals. It dries down to this lovely warm creamy soft scent. It definitely reminds me of the beach and summer. I can't wait till summer so I can wear this to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment