Thursday, April 15, 2010

Impule Buys of April

So I've done some major damage this month. I feel horrible, but I told myself after this no more for at least 3 months.

The damage thus far:

With the Sephora 15% off codes + bing 10% off I got.....
-YSL Parisianne gift set
-NARS So Famous set (Deep throat blush, Mini Orgasm multiple, Bettina velvet lip matte)


Then today, while job hunting for a part time job at the mall I stupidly went to browse the Chanel counter. I tried on the new coco rouge lipstick in Mademoiselle. While the texture was FAAABulous I passed. The color was like every other lipstick I own. Not to mention $30 for a lipstick??? Then I moved onto the glossimers. The SA showed me a few colors I might like: iris, galactic and nebula. After debating for a while, I settled on Galactic. Yes I know I was *just* griping about a $30 lipstick and here I am buying a $27 lip gloss. I totally feel guilty buying basically your basic sparkly clear gloss...BUT it does have phenomenal texture, the sparkle is somewhat unique, and it's a versatile color..great to use over other lipsticks and such. I'm actually kinda excited to try it out over some of my lipsticks! Anyhow here it is on my lips..pardon the "up the nose shot".

Sorry the lighting is terrible but you get the idea :D

1 comment: