Monday, January 25, 2010

Where the magic all happens



The Grand Tour



First we will visit the top layer. Here is where I keep my usual daily items I tend to reach for most. This is usually the most cluttered. I have been trying to keep it nice and organized.

Next, we will visit drawer #1 which is filled with all my eye products: NARS duos, BB gel liners, misc. compartment.
Next we move to drawer #2 which contains my Korres and NARS blushers and bronzers and some of my eyeshdow overflow.
Last spot of our tour is Drawer #3. Here is a random mish mash of beauty products: lip gloss, lipsticks, blushers, and MAC pigments.
Hopefully in the upcoming days, weeks, or months I will hopefully be able to get some in depth swatches and reviews of all the items in my stash!

5 comments:

  1. Hai! What a lovely stash! Makes me think I need to purge my lipglosses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Korres collection is quite pretty!
    May I ask how do you find the powder? I currently own & use the WRF in #5, but have yet to try the powder.

    Thanks so much!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the powder! I use it alone to even out my skintone on my lazy days. It by no means has the pigmentation to cover blemishes and such, but it does even out and mattify my skin nicely though. I will re-purchace this when I run out. Hope this helps some! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds perfect for me as I don't need much if any coverage, (but sometimes like to amp it up). My biggest concern is mattification.
    Thank you so kindly for responding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem! If you do get it, let me know how you like it :D

    It does mattify a bit which is nice..but then again I have normal to dry skin so I don't know how helpful my opinion on this will be.

    ReplyDelete