Friday, January 29, 2010

Love and Toast


My beautyhabit order arrived today with my lovely goodies! (I am in no way affiliated with beautyhabit or love & toast. I bought this with my own money.)

I love beautyhabit because they carry some cool stuff from the lesser known brands. I am for some bizarre reason in love with obscure brands. After going on "hiatus" from browsing beautyhabit I totally forgot about it until recently. This brand love and toast is the cutest thing ever!

First the lip balms in Chai vanilla and Gin & Tonic:


* They are moisturizing but they sink in super quick so they don't really last long on my lips. However, they do leave my lips feeling moist and "supple" but not sticky. The not sticky part is a HUGE plus for me because of my two huskies tend to shed everywhere and I end up with their fur on my lips when I wear gloss.

* They smell delish! The gin and tonic smells like limes and I do smell a hint of pine needles or something woodsy like that. Kinda smells like a cleaning product almost..but not.

The chai vanilla smells like nothing I've ever smelled before. It smells nice though. A creamy yet slightly sweet scent.

* They are made from natural and organic products (Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, cocoa butter, delicious love& toast flavor, organic hemp seed oil aloe vera oil, Vitamin E & stevia.)

* It goes to a good cause---> " A portion of every Love + Toast sale goes directly to Regional Affiliates of Girls Inc., inspiring young girls to be Smart, strong and bold."

And look at how adorably cute the packaging is!!!! You open the flap and.....
And then open the one flap and then you see.....
Then on the inside each balm comes with a cute little paper with facts about a famous and interesting women. Very inspirational and motivational for girls and women.

The perfume: Honey Coconut
I am not sure what the fl. oz of this is, but holy cow is it small! I wasn't paying attention when I ordered this as far as the size. I just looked at the price. It is $9.00 for a 0.17 fl oz. bottle. Basically no bigger than a deluxe size perfume. I was absolutely shocked to see how big it was when I opened my package. But great things come in little packages. This perfume packs quite a punch! I dabbed a little on my wrists and neck when I got my package at 11 this morning. It is now 6pm and I still can smell the perfume on my wrists. It's a little faint now, but I can still smell it.

* Notes: Sweet Honey, Sugared Vanilla, Violet Sandalwood

* What I smell: I really suck at describing perfume smells so bear with me. It reminds me of summer. It definitely doesn't smell anything like coconut. It's smells something sweet and creamy but without being sickeningly sweet. It also smells floral to me as well. Up close the smell is a little to much for me, but from a far...it is heavenly and totally transports me to somewhere warm with a nice pina colada in hand. I definitely will be trying out more of these perfumes from love & toast!


No comments:

Post a Comment