Sunday, May 2, 2010

TRESemme Fresh Start

Lately I've become more frugal and have been browsing the aisles of the drugstore rather than my usual haunts. I have been washing my hair every other day as my hair has been suffering from dryness. On those no wash days, I have been using TiGi Rockaholic dirty secret dry shampoo (6.3 oz. retailing for approximately $19.00) and Klorane (3.2 oz retailing for $18.00). I found these to be both rather price-y and was ecstatic to find a cheaper alternative.




I found the following coupon (I am in no way affiliated with TRESemme or the coupon site. Everything was purchased with my own money.):

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=vg&tqnm=zdvnedb13159742&o=62587&c=TR&p=o79TZ8sR



I went to Target where I found the dry shampoo and refresher hair mist as a pack for about $4.00. So I got 2 sets for $4.00 which is an AWESOME deal. The TRESemme line has a dry shampoo for straight normal hair as well as a waterless foam shampoo for wavy/curly hair. (I picked up the dry shampoo for straight hair.) The line also has a refresher mist and no-frizz cream. On their site TRESemme says of the product:


- Formula with Mineral Clay soaks up excess oil and impurities to leave hair looking
refreshed.

- Contains Citrus Extracts to neutralize odor and enhance clean feeling.

- Volumizes oily/straight hair that becomes limp in between shampoos, giving hair added body and bounce.

- Perfect for color-treated hair, it reduces the need to wash as frequently, which prevents color from fading.

I found the smell to be quite pleasant as I do love citrus. I didn't find any noticeable volumization of my hair but it was enough to get rid of the 2nd day oilies. It definitely works well enough to keep my hair from looking un-washed which is all I need. Not to mention it's at a price you can't beat!

1 comment:

  1. How are you dearest?

    The Rockaholic empties out really quick on me. boo.. =(
    I haven't tried the Klorane, but the Tresemme isn't bad at all.

    I think my all time fave though has to be Oscar Blandi's pronto.

    These are the next on my list though....
    T3
    Ojon
    Rene Furterer
    Oscar Blandi Invisible (new)
    HERCUT
    Cake Beauty

    Great Post!
    =D

    ReplyDelete