Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hot off the press!!!! NARS Multiple Tints!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I was beyond excited when I first found out about there new Multiples. Being the NARS addict that I am, I bought all 3 of these gorgeous limited edition multiples.

I got all three of the shades untried of the NARS website because I figured I couldn't go wrong with something with "tint " in the name. I'm really glad I got these because these are absolutely awesome! They have a gel like consistency so they are very smooth and glide onto the skin easily. However, they are slightly tacky once applied on the cheek like the Tarte cheek stains, but I like the consistency/feel of these better than the Tarte ones. They are also on the sheer side as the term "tint" implies. However, I find that the "sheer gel" makes it all the easier to use. Due to their gel like consistency, I find I don't need to use fingers or brushes with these. I just dab dab dab like a rubber stamp on my cheeks then a little blending with my fingers = perfection. I absolutely ADORE these and am so happy I got them!!!! While I doubt I'd ever run out, I am sad that they are indeed limited edition :(


So with out much further ado, the grand un-veiling!
All pictures are in the order as follows: Beveryly Hills, Turks & Caicos, Cadaques

Color Descriptions:
Beverly Hills - watermelon flush
Turks & Caicos - soft flushed peachy/coral
Cadaques - soft yet bright cool toned slightly neon pink


Swatches:

And on my Turks & Caicos on my otherwise bare face.
As compared to the regular line NARS multiples. As you can see, the Multiple Tints (packaging-wise) is much bigger than the regular line Multiple.


Product-wise, the Tints have 1 more gram of product than the regular line Multiple. They both retail for $38.00 usd.



No comments:

Post a Comment