Thursday, October 28, 2010

FOTD 12.28.10

As requested by Olives, here's a look I did using Illamasqua Katie blush. I hope this is helpful :D

On my face I used JANE IREDALE-Latte pressed powder foundation. It's a tad dark on me so I lighten it with PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA - SPF powder in translucent medium.

Next on my eyes I used MAC-Bare Canvas as a base then applied the lighter side of NARS -Melusine duo to just above crease. Then I took the darker side (purple) and applied to crease/lashline. Mascara and done.

On my cheeks I used a little bit of EDWARD BESS- daydream bronzer and applied ILLAMASQUA- Katie to the apples of my cheeks

Lastly I finished up the look with a little bit of NARS- Risky Business gloss.

Overall I'm not quite sure how fond of NARS Melusine I am. The lighter side is unfortunately too cool on me and I feel like it makes me look more sallow than I am. Or maybe it could be the terrible lighting?? Any thoughts?



1 comment:

  1. thank you! lol, i'm wondering if this is the perfect easter egg pink i've been looking for my NC30 skin..

    ReplyDelete