Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday haul!!!! NARS NARS and some more NARS


Oh how I love thee NARS! From your sleek and chic packaging, to the beauty that lies within.

So I have been really un-interested in the past few collections from NARS....until I saw the fall collection! And holy moley they *FINALLY* came out with a new blush, doucers, after eons. I *think* Doucers is french for pleasures and boy is it a pleasure to wear! It's a gorgeous nude blush that isn't too brown, too pink and definitely NOT orange! Yay! It's my perfect nude blush. :D

I also got NARS Rajasthan duo from the fall collection. It looks so beautiful! I was thinking about the other duo as well, but it seems like the pale side was too frosty and light and the other side was too cool toned and steel blue for my liking so I passed.

I also got NARS Habanera the most beautiful duo ever!! One side is a gorgeous soft sea foam green and the other is a spicy green-ish dark brownish shade, so unique!!!

And last but not least, I got a promotional 3 lipgloss mini set of Risky Business Moon Fleet and stolen kisses. The minis are tiny but oh so cute and oh so portable!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Its Amanda.. I am finally getting back to this blog thing. I figured out how to use my google account so now I'm following you. You have to post more now! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Rajasthan so bad. Eeeeeks.

    ReplyDelete