Saturday, August 20, 2011

****BLOG SALE****

Just trying to pare down my stash. I want it all gone!

Payments can be paid to youneli237@yahoo.com on paypal. Once payment is received, the item will be shipped first class with delivery confirmation. I will email you the delivery confirmation number. Shipping is 3.50 (.50 cents per additional item)*******US BUYERS ONLY PLEASE********

Please feel free to contact me with any question regarding any of my items. All items have been used gently 5x or less.

I can also be found on makeupalley. User name GPD

NARS Multiple in Mustique - $30.00
NARS Multiple in Laguna - $30.00



NARS Melusine - $25.00 Slightest of dips on the lighter side.
NARS egea - $25.00
MAC Marine Life - $25.00 no dips, you can still see the designs
MAC sunny by nature MSF - $23.00 lightly used 3x no dips dents or dings

MAC Pigments in old style jars...about 75-85% left
MAC Cocomotion - SOLD
MAC Gold Mode - SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment